Monday, August 10, 2009

Sometimes it'd be nice...

I'd like to be able to sleep in my bed on the weekends.
I'd like to be able to come into my bedroom after they leave and not see cups, bowls, etc EVERYWHERE.
I'd like to not be blamed for their cups/bowls/etc being everywhere.
I'd like for them to pick up after themselves, clean after themselves, and just be considerate.
I'd like to not be woken up anymore with my nephew headbutting me.
I'd like the bruise on my eye to go away because it was not right for my nephew to throw things at me.
I'd like to not be yelled at for telling Scott to "stop biting me." Because when his mom tells him to stop he doesn't listen, and it's not like he listens to me either.
I'd like spanking to work instead of just making Scott laugh and continue to disobey.
I'D LIKE FOR SCOTT TO JUST OBEY IN GENERAL.

No comments: