Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Friend Drama

So I called my friend Stephanie yesterday to see if I could come over. About 2 minutes before I get to her door her friend Chantel, my ex-friend, called her and told her SHE was coming over. Of course, Stephanie failed to mention that I was there or the fact that she already had plans with me -_-

Well Chantel ends up coming over and it's like whatever. Stephanie and I talk, Stephanie and Chantel talk, we all talk a few times. It's basically like, ok whatever I'll basically ignore you.

Well then Chantel springs on Stephanie and informs her that she's taking her to the movies to watch the new Harry Potter. First of all, you little witch, I already had plans with Stephanie. You have NO right to start talking to her and telling her to get ready to leave because it's cheaper. Finally I got tired of it and told Stephanie bye and left. I hate Chantel and she hates me and I was just not going to deal with it.

Here lately there's been a lot of drama going on. Ugh.

1 comment:

Kaizoku-sensei said...

How does -anyone- like Chantel at this point?