Saturday, January 24, 2009

My book + sneak peak

If anyone wants to help me with character names for my book, please post here with a list of names for the following characters:

Girl - 11 - Quiet, a bit shy, ridiculed and hated. Brown faded hair. Brown eyes. 4’ 7”, 80lbs. Unknown origins.
Man - 21 - Straight long black hair, grey eyes. 5’11”, 155lbs. Phillipean
Man - unknown age - Gentle, but necessarily harsh
Female - unknown age - Strict, but sweet and understanding
Male - unknown age - Hated, rude, loves to cause trouble
Female - unknown age - brother of above. Kind, gentle, tries to keep her brother out of trouble and fix his mistakes

If you have any name ideas, let me know ^^

Heres a preview for ya---


------------------------------------------------------ PROLOGUE


In America, there were many people. Some were kind, others were mean. I remember once, going to New York. As I was preparing for bed I heard the couple in the next room, fighting. The woman was screaming horridly. I thought she was going to be killed. I laid there that night, thinking of her, wishing she was okay. Now, when I hear the people downstairs screaming, I think of them too.

No comments: